|The Association has obtained major achievements in favour of Freeport Licensees while boosting up the Freeport Sector.
- Extend the zero regime corporate tax indefinitely.
- The 20% limit imposed to Freeport operators for transactions on the domestic market has been increased to 50%. Operators are authorized to transact more on the domestic market with payment of relevant duties and taxes.
- The Freeport Certificate, presently issued by BOI and the Freeport License issued annually by MRA is now combined into a single license,issued by Board of Investment.
- In addition, Freeport Operators will no more be required to submit their applications through a Freeport Developer for processing. They are required to submit online applications directly to BOI.
- Freeport zones will be freed from Customs with greater autonomy given to Freeport developers to manage and control their respective zones.